- To understand what digital analytics is about.
- To be able to identify a client's analytics needs.
- To be able to define and implement goals within an analytics solution.
- To be able to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a client.
- To know how to define a measurement plan.
- To learn how to implement a measurement plan.
- To be able to use a Tag Management System.
- To know how to ensure a good data collection.
- To be able to analyze data and suggest actions to a client.
- Introduction to the digital analytics course
Course objectives:If you have one thing to remember from this course:“Life is only a succession of decisions: if your work does not lead to any decision, stop to reconsider your approach.”This course would have never been achieved without the help of:
- Part 1 - Introduction to Digital Analytics
This part of the course is intended to give you a general overview about what is digital analytics.
- Part 2 - introduction to Free software Analytics
This part of the course is intended to explain you what are the differences between proprietary analytics solutions and Free software.
- Part 3 - Goal definition and measurement
This part of the course is about defining the expectations for your analytics project.
- Part 4 - Data processing
This part is about dealing with the main features of an analytics solution such as Matomo Analytics.
- Part 5 - Make the data speak for you
- Part 6 - Transform your data into actions
- Certificate of achievement
- Going further with Matomo Analytics
- Going further in Analytics