Introduction to the digital analytics course
- To understand what digital analytics is about.
- To be able to identify a client's analytics needs.
- To be able to define and implement goals within an analytics solution.
- To be able to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for a client.
- To know how to define a measurement plan.
- To learn how to implement a measurement plan.
- To be able to use a Tag Management System.
- To know how to ensure a good data collection.
- To be able to analyze data and suggest actions to a client.
If you have one thing to remember from this course:
“Life is only a succession of decisions: if your work does not lead to any decision, stop to reconsider your approach.”
This course would have never been achieved without the help of:
- Lukas Winkler who answered all the technical questions I had.
- Jean-Marc Courtiade who proofread the full course.
- WebAssoc which gave us an access to their Matomo data.
- Matomo community who provides a quality Analytics Free software.
This syllabus describes what you will learnt during this course.
Those are the slides of the course, feel free to download them to see the outline of the course.