Installing Revive on your local server
As usual, there is no interest in just reading this course content without practicing. As you really need to understand what is an ad network in order to understand paid advertising, it is now your turn to install an ad server on your computer.
In this activity you will record your screen with a software such as https://obsproject.com where you will explain how you succeeded in installing Revive on your local server.
The video needs to show:
- the download of the software.
- the upload on your local server (copy/paste).
- the creation of the Revive's database.
- that the installation has been successful.
- you can record your voice, but if you don't want, you can just add text to explain what you are doing, this is fine.
What you will deliver
- A .zip file containing a text file with the url of your hosted video.