How to install YaCy on your computer?
Installing YaCy can be straightforward:
- Download the YaCy zip file on Github at https://github.com/yacy/yacy_search_server.
- Then unzip it wherever you want on your computer.
- As YaCy is running on Java, install Java with sudo apt-get install default-jdk
- Then start YaCy with ./startYACY.sh.
- Then access to http://localhost:8090 to see YaCy.
If you don't succeed to install it they have a demo version available at http://yacy.searchlab.eu/
Last modified: Thursday, 6 August 2020, 2:15 PM